FastMatch revenues show strong growth

FX trading platform contributes 7.2 million euros in revenues to parent Euronext in less than five months

Fast growth: the FastMatch purchase was one of multiple investments made by Euronext in 2017

Foreign exchange trading platform FastMatch has generated more than seven million euros in revenues in less than five months for its parent company, Euronext, according to earnings figures from the exchange.

Euronext acquired a 90% stake in FastMatch in August 2017, for the sum of $153 million, with the remaining 10% held by the platform’s management.

In Euronext’s results for the full year, the FX platform experienced growth of more than 40% in average daily volumes (ADV) year-on-year in 2017

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact [email protected] or view our subscription options here:

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact [email protected] to find out more.

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a FX Markets account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: