Acquisition of CFH set to go through on November 30

UK gaming and financial technology provider Playtech is set to buy CFH in a deal worth up to $120 million

buy
Deal terms: Playtech will pay an initial $43.4m to acquire a 70% stake in CFH

Gaming and financial technology provider Playtech's acquisition of straight-through-processing (STP) broker Consolidated Financial Holdings (CFH) – a deal worth up to $120 million – is expected to be finalised on November 30, some two weeks after the agreement was announced.

As part of the deal, Playtech will pay an initial $43.4 million to acquire a 70% stake in CFH, while the remaining 30% will be subject to a put-and-call option exercisable in 2019, with the consideration to be based on CFH's

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact customer services - www.fx-markets.com/static/contact-us, or view our subscription options here: https://subscriptions.fx-markets.com/subscribe

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact [email protected] to find out more.

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a FX Markets account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: